It’s Friday and the weekend is starting ♥ My weekend will be a quiet one but there are a few things that I want to do. I’m going to focus on relaxing and enjoying myself. I’ve been keeping up with the election result and it’s definitely not what I expected. Right now it seems like no one really knows what will happen but personally I’m hoping for a change and a new prime minister *fingers crossed* I hope you will all have a wonderful weekend♥
•To-do list for the weekend •
• Read my book, I’m currently reading The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. I can’t believe how much more detailed it is compared to the film!
• Go to the gym: I’m testing out a new fitness app that’s absolutely kicking my butt, but in a good way!
• Eat carrot cake cupcakes that I made (post on these coming up)
• Have a spa day on Sunday; my hair is in need of a mask and my nails need some serious pampering
• Watch a film and cuddle
• Weekend cleaning & tidying: this is never ending, on this weekends agenda I will definitely have to clean the bathroom (least favourite cleaning activity)